Constanza Sbokou Konstantakopoulou (CEO, Phāea Resorts and Senior Architect of T.E.M.E.S. S.A.) remains the Chairwoman of Endeavor Greece for another term of office, while the new incoming members are Andreas Stavropoulos (Partner, Threshold Ventures) and Ioannis Martinos (CEO, The Signal Group).
The 12 members of the Board of Directors of Endeavor for the next term are the following:
● Chairwoman: Constanza Sbokou Konstantakopoulou, CEO, Phāea Resorts and Senior Architect of T.E.M.E.S. S.A.
● Eftichios Vassilakis, Managing Director of Autohellas S.A./Hertz & Chairman of Aegean Airlines and Olympic Air
● Marco Veremis, Co-founder and Chairman of Upstream & Partner at BigPi Venture Capital
● Ioannis Martinos, CEO, The Signal Group
● Nikos Moraitakis, CEO, Workable
● Ioanna Papadopoulou, President & Managing Director of E.J. Papadopoulos S.A.
● Dimitri Papalexopoulos, Chair of the Group Executive Committee of ΤΙΤΑΝ
● Andreas Stavropoulos, Partner, Threshold Ventures
● Yiannis Stasinopoulos, CEO, VIOHALCO S.A.
● Aziz Syriani, Member of the Shareholders’ Board, The Olayan Group
● Michael D. Chandris, Advisor, CHANDRIS GROUP
● NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE (through its representative, Pavlos Mylonas)
The new Board of Directors shall hold office for a term of 3 years, which will last until October 2023.
Ms. Constanza Sbokou Konstantakopoulou, Chairwoman of Endeavor Greece, stated: “We would like to welcome Ioannis Martinos and Andreas Stavropoulos at the Board of Directors of Endeavor Greece. Endeavor Greece is evolving into a dynamic global platform for the Greek entrepreneurship and innovation. Thanks to the active participation and the contribution of every one of its members, Endeavor Greece is able to continue to play a fundamental role in paving the path for the Greek entrepreneurial community to multiply its impact and give the landscape of the Greek economy a new shape.”
“Endeavor promotes the idea of an economy that urges you to participate in each other’s success and I’m particularly pleased to be given the opportunity to contribute to this mission through my participation in its Board of Directors.” stated Andreas Stavropoulos. “I would like to thank the Chairwoman and the Board of Directors of Endeavor Greece for giving me the opportunity to assist in their effort to develop a new model of Greek entrepreneurship based on technological innovation” added Ioannis Martinos.
Mr. Panagiotis Karampinis, Managing Director of Endeavor Greece, pointed out: “In 2020, Endeavor Greece, under the guidance of its Board of Directors, succeeded in selecting 6 new entrepreneurs for its global network. It launched Endeavor Scale-up Program, a new entrepreneurial support program, which already supports 30 high tech companies founded by Greek entrepreneurs in different countries, and continues the OPAP Forward, the largest entrepreneurship program in Greece that offers a unique opportunity to fast-growing small medium companies.
At the same time, Endeavor Insights was introduced, the research arm of the organization, responsible for conducting research, writing articles and creating entrepreneurship related content. The organization currently supports 104 companies, that in 2019 achieved a total of 1.5 billion euros in revenues and generated 14,000 jobs. In 2020, more than 200 mentors offered 2,500 hours on a voluntary basis with the aim to support the promising entrepreneurs of our network.”
Looking ahead, Endeavor Greece’s primary focus is to reinforce its partnerships and cooperation, to strengthen its network and expand the services it provides to entrepreneurs in Greece and entrepreneurs of the Greek expatriate communities.